1. I am deathly afraid of heights
2. I'm a grocery store snob. The aisles have to be nice and wide with a general feeling of cleanliness throughout
3. I love to read
4. I go through running phases. The last one ended when my running partner quit on me. I'm gonna have to find the inner will to start up again after this baby comes
5. I like knowing things other people don't. In other words, tell me your secrets
6. My favorite seasons are Spring and Fall. Spring has been really slow in coming to Delaware and I'm getting super impatient
7. I HATE my job
8. I'm always afraid that people don't like me
9. I wish I were better at decorating my home
10. I like to watercolor paint and crosstitch
11. I feel I should have been a wedding planner or event coordinator
12. I married my husband six months after our first date
13. I have a seizure disorder
14. I eat M&Ms (or any similar candy) by color
15. I'm the youngest in my family
16. I love to throw parties and entertain (part of the reason behind #11)
17. I'm a little bit of a TV Junkie. However, I am no where near as bad as the rest of my family.
18. I don't think The Office is funny. I've tried to watch it three times and wanted to stick a needle in my eye each time
19. I play the trumpet. Well, more like I used to. I don't think I've played for two years. Sad!
20. I love to take and have pictures but I don't scrapbook. I have boxes full of them. And since we got our digital camera, files full of them!
21. I love to cook and bake
22. I hate gyms. Probably from all those years of waiting for Tara in one :)
23. I tend to kill house plants
24. I can't wait to have a garden (ironic considering the above)
25. I really would like to own a home someday soon
26. I LOVE Mexican food. Delaware is really clueless about good Mexican food and I go through withdrawls out here!
27. I love chocolate
28. I hate white chocolate
29. Donuts are my BIGGEST weakness. Cinnamon rolls are a close second
30. I hate it when people talk funny (mushmouths). I work with this guy in New York who always sounds like he's got a bunch of food in his mouth...sometimes I haven't a clue what he's trying to say to me!
31. I majored in Speech Pathology
32. My favorite dinner to make is fajitas
33. I'm extremely social - I love to be around people. I don't understand those people that can go to a movie by themselves
34. Unless I'm sleeping, I don't like quiet. I've been known to turn the TV on just for the noise
35. I get scared when I'm in the house alone
36. I'm afraid of the dark
37. I can't stand people who are lazy
38. My first job was in a law office
39. I have a hard time deciding if I want long or short hair. I totally go through phases of both
40. I'm frugal. (We bought our crib off of Craigs List!). Although, I'm not NEAR as frugal as my husband
41. I LOVE milk
42. I'm usually cold. Although being pregnant has brought a whole new level of warmth to my life...literally
43. I LOVE my Toyota Corolla. I love even more that it's paid off!!!
44. I like to have the clip of my pen caps in line with the name on the pen.
45. I used to bite my nails...still do sometimes
46. I HATE haunted houses. Don't even try to get me to go in one
47. I have a very strong sense of smell
48. I don't remember very much of my early childhood
49. I will have my first child at 30 years old. Both my mom and sister had their LAST at this age. Yeah, I'm a little self-conscious about it
50. I have a small family (both immediate and extended)
51. I don't think I have very good style. I have to try really hard to look decent :)
52. I get annoyed when people say or spell words incorrectly
53. I'm not at all a morning person
54. I couldn't say my Rs when I was little
55. I have an eight inch scar on my stomach from a childhood surgery
56. I love ice cream...especially with chocolate sauce!
57. I love talking to people and getting to know what makes them tick
58. I'm not good at keeping in touch with old friends
59. I love online shopping. You can find anything you want, it's so easy and no trip to UPS required!
60. I love giving gifts
61. I'm really bad at throwing things out that I don't need...I always think I'll regret it later
62. I love to travel. We tend to make our trips to historical places. Since living here we've been to Boston, Palmyra and Williamsburg. I'm still awaiting my long promised trip to France!
63. I would love to run a bed and breakfast. Although I have no clue what all it would entail. I can only dream that it would be happy and magical all the time...just like I feel when I go to one!
64. I can't wait to quit my job
65. I cherish sleep but have a hard time making myself go to bed at night
66. I think I'm a creative person
67. I love spa days (pedicures, manicures, massages, facials...all faves!)
68. I was once a Molly Maid
69. I love going out to nice dinners
70. I love searching for a good deal or a best buy
71. I require a good pillow
72. I've been in 5 car accidents (2 while driving, none my fault)
73. I tend to be judgemental, at least at first
74. I can blow things WAY out of proportion
75. I'm a honker and get mad when my husband doesn't honk
76. I really wish I were a size 8 again
77. I've lived in 4 states (so far)
78. I don't have arches in my feet
79. I frequently have a backache...probably from the lack of arches
80. I love Netflix (Christmas present from Mom and Dad...Thanks!)
81. I'm a Cub Scout den leader and rather enjoy it. I have a few really interesting boys this year...remind me to tell you the kickball story one of these days!
82. My husband and I can't ever agree on movies to watch. He likes action/adventure and I require my chick flick fix!
83. I love pizza. I've discovered spinach and ricotta pizza out here in the East. So yummy!
84. I love broccoli but hate cauliflower
85. I have to shake the milk carton every time I go to pour from it (I think it's from those days of powdered milk)
86. I hate clutter, yet my house tends to be cluttered
87. I'm our ward choir director. If anyone has any ideas on how to get people to come to choir, I'd LOVE to hear them!
88. I have no idea where I'll be living next year
89. I'm a perfectionist
90. I really wish I knew how to sew better
91. Croutons totally make the salad!!
92. I hate cats and really can not understand "cat people"
93. My favorite kind of music is classic rock. (Bon Jovi, AC/DC, Led Zepplin, Def Leppard, Van Halen...Rock on, dude!)
94. I especially like that kind of music when my husband plays it on his guitar. You really should hear him do Thunderstruck!
95. I lose my patience really quickly with people who have little to no common sense
96. I can't stand "ebonics"/"ghetto talk"...however you choose to describe it. Since moving to the East, I've discovered that EVERYONE out here speaks this way (if you catch my drift). It drives me insane!!
97. I tend to be very organized...except for the clutter in my home! I'm hoping that it is just a space issue...but I don't think so
98. I used to be very good at multi-tasking. I say "used to" because this pregnancy has somehow obliterated my skill in this area and I can't be sure it will come back!
99. I love the fact that my husband tends to give me a very enthusiastic YUM! when I make him meals or treats. And that he would prefer to eat my food than eat out
100. The thought of getting an epidural freaks me out! We'll have to see how that one turns out...
4 comments:
What a great read! I knew most of them but there were a few surprises as well.
We definitely have a lot in common but we are very different on others--it's the tomatoes that make the salad!:)
I'll be interested in the result of #100...
I have several comments.
1- yahoo for logging back in. I feel bad this was posted for a couple of days without my knowing it, I had given up a bit.
2. I do think you throw a good party, and that you would have been a great party planner.
3. I think the scout kickball story would make for a great blog entry
4. Since you love pizza, I have a recommendation next time you go to boston
5. I am interested to know why you have no idea where you will be living next year.
6. I am mad I never saw spencer play the guitar, I still can't picture it. You need to check out my plug for guitar hero, it could help you hang in there with Spencer.
7. I hope I didn't use bad grammar or spelling, you have made me a bit self-conscious.
Hey Nanci,
What?!?!?! You almost gave up on me????
To answer your question, I don't know where I'll be living because Spencer wants to start looking for a new job and that could take us just about anywhere. You still need to fill me in on your situation...
I will definitely consider posting the kickball story.
Question for you... Do you happen to know where I can get choral music for my choir that are arrangements of the pieces the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings?
Is there a website that keeps track of the songs they sing?
I've only been able to find Jackman Music and Jackman Music Express that carries arrangements that they have sung. Do you know of any other sites?
Thanks,
Richard
Post a Comment