Man, things are so much more affordable there. I've been searching craig's list forever for a crib and dresser, and I can't find anything decent for under $150 that's within a reasonable driving distance.
The name of the post is funny, even though I'm totally ANTI credit cards! We all know what you mean though when you go through that. What a culture we've got eh?
I'm so excited for ya! Hang in there! I'll try to avoid sounding repetitious but uhm...SLEEP NOW and then really enjoy the newborn days because they really are precious.
Room looks great. My kids never got that spoiled! :)
4 comments:
Sorry Tara...something was wrong with the previous post and I couldn't fix it so, I had to delete it.
But, I saved your comment:
Tara said...
Looks great! I love your watercolors. Way to put your great talent to use!
Could be any day now... We think of you everyday. Sleep as much as possible before she comes!
It looks so cute. Nice job.
I am really getting excited...ditto on Tara's comment about getting tons of sleep.
Man, things are so much more affordable there. I've been searching craig's list forever for a crib and dresser, and I can't find anything decent for under $150 that's within a reasonable driving distance.
The name of the post is funny, even though I'm totally ANTI credit cards! We all know what you mean though when you go through that. What a culture we've got eh?
I'm so excited for ya! Hang in there! I'll try to avoid sounding repetitious but uhm...SLEEP NOW and then really enjoy the newborn days because they really are precious.
Room looks great. My kids never got that spoiled! :)
Post a Comment