Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Anna In The Kitchen

Anna has become quite the little roamer. She "wanders" from room to room all day long. And if I'm in the kitchen, she likes to come hang out. There are a few things she has discovered that are her favorites.

Whenever the refrigerator is open for more than two seconds Anna comes a runnin'! She crawls as fast as humanly possible (which in and of itself is a sight to see) and pulls herself up to check out all the food.

Here she is doing some "shopping"

Also highly entertaining is the table. Anna thinks it's her own personal little fort. She crawls under there, pulls herself up on a chair and has a ball patting the seat.

Today Anna discovered my baking pans. Pulling them out and having them crash on the floor is aparently big fun. The cupboard door is also great entertainment.

Before I know it, she'll be hauling out the Kitchenaid wanting to make a batch of cookies!

5 comments:

Chad said...

Too cute! I want to taste the first cookie she produces. Well, maybe.

tweedlediva said...

Mmm those grapes look tasty. Might have to go to the store... Anna is adorable- wait until you find her on the kitchen table for the first time!

Granny said...

She's having such a wonderful time. Totally reminds me of some of the scenes from my kitchen about 30 years ago.

Too doggone cute, and so proud of herself!

Tara said...

Seriously, who needs toys? The kitchen is always way more fun. I love the frig pictures. Who wouldn't be excited by that? It looks like a well-stocked frig!

Lynita said...

That is so fun! Ethan used to scream out in protest if I closed the fridge before he got to it! I had a cupboard of just tupperware type things and let them destroy it any time they wanted because it was better than some places they wanted to get at! If she does start baking let me know, I am an expert taster! LOL!