Thursday, July 10, 2008

Memory Tag

I saw this tag on my friend April's blog. My curiosity was sufficiently piqued so I decided to play along.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

8 comments:

Sharlyn said...

When I think of you I remember sitting on your living room floor putting together my FHE book (I couldn't make it to Enrichment to do it)....random, huh?
I also remember your Halloween party one year and your soup in a pumpkin...yummy!

tweedlediva said...

When I think of you, I always remember you getting home from work, going upstairs immediately to change clothes and then coming down 2 minutes later and saying, "Ok, what are we going to do?" You always had to be doing something, which I loved because it got me out of the house. Do you remember the time that we rode around in Ryan's truck until like 3 in the morning and went to the lake? All the boy traumas? The tasty restaurants? Dancing to "At the Beginning" from Anastasia in the living room? hee hee

Granny said...

The first thing that came to mind was how you would sit on the front porch waiting for Dad to come home. More often than not, you took a little nap while waiting.

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

The hardest thing is distinguishing real memories from blog memories...

I when I picture you in real memories I think of the one time I actually went to choir practice in the 201st ward at the Hill's house. Not sure why that comes to mind though.

Brittany R said...

I remember loving all those water color pictures that you came home with. I remember thinking that they all looked great. Do you still paint?

Lynita said...

Okay I would do this tag, except that everyone keeps tagging me and it is gettin old! Even though we have some great memories together, I want to make some more! By the way I like your new blog set up, it looks great!

Tara said...

I remember watching Donald Duck presents every day before school. And of course the image of Donald's dance moves are particularly vivid! :)

Shasta said...

I remember the homemade pizza party you threw and I came with the recipes. That was fun making our own healthier version of pizza.