Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Anna Antics

Here's a peak at our crazy, adorable and highly entertaining little girl.

On a stroller rampage...

I'm sure you can hear my laughter in the background. Even though she can make me want to scream sometimes, she also does something to make me laugh uncontrollably at least once a day.

Taking a peek out the window...

I love that the two people she would like to see out the window are her best friend and her Daddy.

And finally, reading a book with Daddy...

She certainly is an active and fun ball of energy. But we wouldn't take her any other way.

6 comments:

Granny said...

Too cute! Her hair is getting so long. I love the Kamakazi Stroller Girl...reminds me of someone else I know.

Jodi Reeve said...

I just have to laugh at the cookie story. It is funny that he didn't get it too. Men!

Tara said...

I'm so glad you posted some video. It gives me a better look at her spunky personality.

I love to hear her voice. She's got some really clear words. Very cute!

Chad said...

Oh my goodness! Too cute! I also love the stroller rampage, but I am actually partial to the peek out the window most! So sweet! What a dang cute niece I have!

Erin said...

I love it when dads take special time with their kids. It totally shows in the cutest ways. Waiting and watching out the window for them to come home, screaming their name when they walk in. I especially love how I can never play the games or read the books right cause I'm not doing it like Dadddy does. Really sweet post. I loved it.

Dawnell said...

Beckett is entranced watching these videos. Right now he is shrieking at me, "Anna! Anna! Anna!"