Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Equation

Early choir rehearsal plus Daddy gone at meetings multiplied by cold weather equals less than delightful Easter pictures:

I was so frazzled and rushed that I even forgot to take a picture of her Easter basket!

I know you can't tell but, Anna did look very cute in her Easter finery and we actually had a very delightful Easter. After church, we had friends over for dinner. We greatly enjoyed talking and laughing while gorging on delicious ham, potatoes, deviled eggs and other delights. Our Easter was made that much better when the sun finally figured out that it's April and decided to shine!

Happy Easter!

7 comments:

Jodi Reeve said...

I really like her dress.

Don't worry i didn't even take one picture on Easter, not of the kids or their goodies.

Amy said...

Oh so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!

Chad said...

Soo cute! I think the finery is gorgeous!

Brittany R said...

Anna's dress is really pretty.

If it's any consolation, I didn't get a single picture of Mira in her Easter dress. Mine had something to do with a baby wanting to eat just before and just after church....

Granny said...

She really looks cute. I can't believe how much she has grown up since September. Thanks for posting.

Tara said...

I can tell she looked really cute in her dress. Her hair looks cute, too.

Lynita said...

I think she looked adorable in her Easter dress! We saw how sunny it was that morning and thought it would be warmer, but no, oh well at least it looked beautiful outside! I can still taste that yummy pie.... mmmmm!