Just check out this super excited little face...
Here's all three big kids posing as we headed off into the orchard. We're not sure why Beckett decided to "send out the vibe" in this shot but it certainly makes for an entertaining pic!
Anna could not be stopped. As soon as we came across a tree with low-lying fruit she'd start picking like crazy. Our bag was filled in no time!
When venturing out on such activities, I sometimes forget I'm 34 weeks pregnant! I somehow managed to get back down the hill with our overflowing bag of apples. Once we were back at the orchard store, I asked them to weigh it. It was just shy of 20 pounds!
After dropping our apples off at the car, we headed over to the playground to drive a tractor...
say hi to some animals...
and meander through the pumpkin patch. Anna loved posing with the many cutouts sprinkled throughout the pumpkins. This picture reminds me so much of MY preschool days!
Even though we didn't manage to get them all looking at the camera, it's still pretty amazing that we were able to get all five kids to sit still for a picture!
I HATE the way I look when I'm pregnant. But for the sake of documenting memories of my life when my days involved just me and Anna, we had to get the following.
Fabulous weather, fabulous fruit, fabulous views...it's doesn't get any better then this!
Now, does anyone have a really great recipe for applesauce?
6 comments:
Fun, fun activity. Gotta love anything to do with apples!
Your weather looks beautiful, a perfect day for an outing.
How fun! I love apple picking! You can't even tell your prego!
Good for you taking the pregnant picture. I always hate how I look too but I really do think you look good. You need to get brave and do a belly pic for those of us that don't get to see you.
And speaking of not seeing you, the kids were just lamenting that it's been SO long since they've seen Anna. We miss her. Alyssa said, "she's grown up since we saw her last." Sad.
We love apple picking too. Glad you guys had a good time.
Looks like fun! Getting excited for the next addition to our family!!
Did you make your applesauce yet? I'm a big fan of letting the apples speak for themselves. I just cook them and then put them through a Victorio food strainer. I've been canning for the last 3 months. Right now apple butter is simmering on the stove and it smells fabulous in my house! Crock pot applesauce is a close second if you don't have access to a strainer. Enjoy this season - it is my fav!
Hello! It's been a while since I have gotten on your blog. Looks like you guys are enjoying Fall. Your little girl is adoreable and it looks like #2 is coming soon. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment