Sunday, January 9, 2011

Guess That Sunbeam

This person's favorite color is:  Pink
Favorite food:  Cereal
Something they are really good at:  Cleaning up

Who's that Sunbeam?



It's Anna!

Last Sunday was Anna's first day in Sunbeams.  In sharing time, we played a fun game of Guess That Sunbeam.  The president had collected the answers to the three questions above for all the new Sunbeams.  Once the other children guessed who it was, they got to come up and get a cute Welcome to Sunbeams badge.


It was such a surreal moment for me.  At one point, I looked up at my friend (buddy Beckett's mommy) and asked, "How is this possible?  How do we have Sunbeams?"

That Sunday was also our first at 9:30 am.  That's a lot of changes for a little 3-year-old.  Especially one who is normally a bit of a late riser.  Even though I caught her yawning several times, she did pretty well with the transition.  I'm sure it didn't hurt that Beckett's daddy is her teacher!  

She's thrilled to be in Primary now!

5 comments:

Chad said...

That is cute, shiny sunbeam!! Congratulations Anna Bear!

Granny said...

Yeah for Sunbeam Anna! She looks so cute in the pics. How fun to have Beckett's dad as their teacher.

Tara said...

So, so cute! Time sure does fly. I can't believe she's a Sunbeam, either. I love that idea of welcoming the new little guys. How fun for Anna.

jessiewessie said...

Seriously...Sunbeams came so very fast! I think when Maybe goes next January it'll be a huge shock. I mean weren't we just sitting in Scott's office yesterday hearing him go on and on and on about how he wants to ditch SA? =)

Shasta said...

Awww,she is getting so big. I totally remember the day you brought her home from the hospital. Emma is getting baptized at the end of February. How on earth did she get so old so quick?!!!