Her school is housed in the bottom floor of a church. So they were able to have their little program in the sanctuary.
First, they all filed in, wearing adorable little graduation caps. They were all smiling and waiving away! Anna was on the back row all the way on the end. But thankfully, Clara and I sat in just the right spot and had a perfect vantage point.
After finding their seats they treated us to a cute little program. Their first song cracks me up...for one very specific reason. Bonus points to anyone that can figure it out!
Here they are singing their ABCs...
And singing about getting ready to play in the snow...
This is far from their best stuff, and I wish I could post the whole thing. But unfortunately, the complete video is just too long and Blogger isn't having it!
I had to cut off the first little bit of their last song to get it on here. But it was so cute I just had to!
After the program, it was time for diplomas! They were called up in alphabetical order to receive their certificates. Alphabetical order means that Anna was dead last. But she waited patiently for her turn.
| All of the graduates. |
| Our special little graduate! |
I chatted with parents while Anna sat and ate cake with all her friends.
| Anna and Yume |
| Anna and Phoebe |
| Anna and Emma |
| Anna, Yume and Emma, sharing a group hug! |
After cake, it was time for pictures and hugs with her teachers.
| Mrs. Eileen |
| Mrs. Stacy |
| Mrs. Toni Ann |
We finished the festivities with a fun lunch with Phoebe at one of our favorites places.
Anna had a wonderful year at Webster Avenue Nursery School. She learned a lot and loved every minute of it!
And Kindergarten is our next adventure!
4 comments:
There's something so special about graduation caps and Anna looked so cute in hers. I just can't believe she's already going to kindergarten!
How is she so grown already. I do remember being there at your apartment when you brought her home from the hospital. :) She is a beautiful girl and is ready for kindergarten. YAY!!!!
Love it! So, so cute! I'm so glad it has been such a great experience for her. It's wonderful to start out feeling positive about school. On to kindergarten. Congratulations Anna!
Way to go Anna! I can't wait to hear about your Kindergarten adventures.
Post a Comment