

She looked so cute that daddy thought it would be okay to take a turn.

He also thought that the sight of her hair sticking up from the top of the Baby Bjorn was highly entertaining.
We had a great day wandering around looking at all the flowers and gardens. UNTIL...little Annadillo decided to have another blowout. We had stopped at a bench to feed her when it all began. She repeatedly filled her diaper and let the madness continue until it was ALL over her. She was covered with poo from her armpits down! Being the new mom that I am, I of course didn't pack her a change of clothes. We had no choice but to carry her out in just a diaper. Poor Annadillo! But, thank goodness for Walmart, where we stopped to buy her some new clothes!
4 comments:
She looks so cute! I love the picture of her looking up at her dad. So cute and innocent. She doesn't look capable of creating the mess that followed just minutes later.
I love you little Annadillo!
Wow! That is an adventure to be sure. Keep it Anna! Love you guys!
Such a cute picture of Spencer and Anna. Looks like you had a good time with Mom and Dad!
This is adorable ! I love the hair.. Looks like mine at about 6am when the alarm goes off : )
Glad to see you three are doing so well ! Cant wait to come and visit ! Take Care
Post a Comment