Saturday, July 28, 2007

"Annacize"

Here's some pictures of Anna doing her "stoutness exercises". When we put her on her tummy, she pushes up with her arms then picks her head and legs up so she's balancing on her abs.



We often receive comments on how strong she is. I took her into the doctor on Thursday and when she tried to roll her on her side to listen to her lungs, she pushed so hard with the opposite arm that she couldn't move her! I ended up having to hold her to my chest so she could get a listen.

She's our little bruiser!

5 comments:

Tara said...

We used to get lots of laughs from people as they watched Natalie do her "Abs of Steel" workout.

She looks so cute. I loved the birth announcement!

Granny said...

I need to take lessons from Anna. We all know my abs could use a little workout.

She looks adorable! Ditto on the announcement. It turned out great.

I can't wait to do reverse "crunches" with Anna.

Chad said...

That's one tough woman!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

She's a yogi...months old and already doing upward facing dog...

that's a good thing.

Anonymous said...

what a doll! I can't believe how
determined she is, and all I can say is good luck a few months from
now. Love the rocking chair.
Val