Thursday, December 20, 2007

Anna in Action!

Here is a video of Anna doing her rolling best! This will give you an idea of what our days are like. They include her rolling all over the living room, getting dangerously or mischievously close to something she shouldn't be close to and me running over to grab her and put her back down at the "starting line" (i.e. other side of the room).



The only time it is safe for me to step out of the room is when she's in the exersaucer. Thanks heavens for the exersaucer! If it weren't for that thing, I'd never be able to go to the bathroom!

As mentioned before, she loves to get into everything. And everything is a temptation. This is what happened when she grabbed the arm of my sweatshirt dangling off the couch.


I had to free her from the "Brown Monster".

She's lots of fun and who knows...maybe chasing after her will get me back into shape!

4 comments:

Granny said...

That is just too cute! I love the sound effects.

She looks so relieved to be free of the brown monster.

Nothing more fun than chasing babies.

Erin said...

How cute! I loved my exersaucer, too! It can be a lifesaver. Have a Merry Christmas!

Tara said...

The brown monster pics are so funny! She really is mobile.

I may need to do some babyproofing.

Chad said...

very cute!