I always like to go peek in on Anna after she's asleep. I never know what I'm going to find and sometimes it is quite hilarious. Me running from the room stiffling a giggle and saying, "Honey you've got to come see this!" is not an uncommon occurence around here. There have been two nights lately that had me particularly in stiches and even warranted a picture.
First, was the tucking in of dolly:
Apparently she just wanted to be sure her best friend was cozy.
Second, was the dolly in the shirt:
Who knows what could have spurred this action. Your guess is as good as mine. All I know is that it was pretty darn funny to walk in and see!
6 comments:
That's so cute. She is just the nurturing type. She probably just wanted to be as close to Dolly as she could and keep her warm at the same time!
Very cute! Can't wait to see you guys!
That little girl truly loves her dollies. So, so sweet! She's going to be a great big sister.
ha ha ha that is funny. I find the same kind of goofy things at our house too. I love it.
I would like to make a wager right now, that after baby comes, Anna will start nursing dolly too! She's such a cute little "mommy".
My kids always look like they had the ultimate struggle with "The Sandman" when I go check on them, especially Cora, knocked out mid-activity! :) Congrats by the way. It seems every pregnancy has it's different struggles as well as joys! (when we look hard enough)
Post a Comment