Here are some pictures of Anna in her robe after a bath. She loves bath time and we love how cute she looks and how sweet she smells after.
When I take her out and put her in her robe, I always say to her "Help me Obi-Won Kenobi, you're my only hope" Yes, I'm a dork but she's so adorable I can't help myself!
Yep, she is adorable. I have a pic somewhere of Spence right after bath time(he's just a couple of months old, of course). He was in a towel,cuddly & sweet, with his wet hair looking like an Afro. I think he was a rabbit for Halloween that year.
4 comments:
Yes, she really is adorable and motherhood brings out the dork in all of us!
We always love to see new pics!
She certainly has the force! I think even Uncles turn in to dorks!
Yep, she is adorable. I have a pic somewhere of Spence right after bath time(he's just a couple of months old, of course). He was in a towel,cuddly & sweet, with his wet hair looking like an Afro.
I think he was a rabbit for Halloween that year.
She looks so cute!, and so much like Mommy did at that age. WOW!
I think I must win the Queen o' Dorkdom award.
Post a Comment